If you want to make a purchase with Klarna using Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, you'll need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, current billing address and a debit or card card. The mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All communications will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule and any updated order information.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Article is closed for comments.