Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 90 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Article is closed for comments.