If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your name, address and email address. For some orders you may need to provide your mobile number or date of birth, too. All information will be sent to your email address, including payment reminders and links to your online statements. It's very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive the payment information.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?
Article is closed for comments.