If you have chosen to Pay later in 30 days, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay. Your email will contain a link to Klarna where you can settle your payment with your credit or debit card. You are always able to view payments instructions in the Klarna app.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?
Article is closed for comments.