Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, we'll alert you two days before payment is due – you'll receive a push notification from the Klarna app or email reminders to pay – and, if very late, we’ll also send you a text or letter, too. You will not be charged fees or interest for late and/or missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 30 days’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to pay on time, you will be in default, and may be unable to use Klarna’s services in the future. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?