You can pay with debit or credit card immediately in the checkout or take advantage of our Pay later in 30 days payment option, where you can pay for the goods once you have received them via credit card or debit card. You can always monitor your outstanding payments in the Klarna app.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?