Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor SPOKE run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?
Article is closed for comments.