Klarna is unique and offers Pay later in 30 days based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later in 30 days by ensuring you provide your full name, accurate address details and arrange shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have been accepted for Pay later in 30 days before does not mean it will be offered for every order. In turn, if your application for Pay later in 30 days is denied, it does not mean it will be denied for future orders.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later in 30 days?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later in 30 days?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?