For multi-buy offers, such as our T-shirts, our 200 day policy still applies. However, if you decide to return just part of a multi-buy offer, this will be refunded proportionately. This means that the kept item(s) will be treated as full price and the refund will reflect the remaining amount in the offer.
Articles in this section
- My order came in two boxes, how do I process a return for two parcels?
- Can I return something I bought as part of a multi-buy offer?
- Can I return items paid for with a Gift Card?
- Can I return sale items?
- Do you refund delivery charges?
- My order has been refunded, but now my discount code won't work
- Why has my discount been removed from my refund?
Article is closed for comments.