If you have been refunded for an order, but kept one item, you may notice that your discount has been removed. We’re not trying to trick you, but our discount codes do often have a minimum spend, so it is possible to drop below this should you return everything on your order except for one item, for example. Depending on the code, you're more than welcome to use this code on a future order that exceeds the minimum spend - just get in touch so we can make sure you are given an active code!
Articles in this section
- My order came in two boxes, how do I process a return for two parcels?
- Can I return something I bought as part of a multi-buy offer?
- Can I return items paid for with a Gift Card?
- Can I return sale items?
- Do you refund delivery charges?
- My order has been refunded, but now my discount code won't work
- Why has my discount been removed from my refund?
Article is closed for comments.