For information on whether you are able to return, you can check out our returns policy here.
To get started with returning your order, just follow the instructions below:
- Head on over to our online returns portal.
- Enter your order number and zip code to enter the portal. You can find your order number on your order and shipping confirmation emails, as well as the booklet inside your box (e.g. US12345), and you should use your zip code as per your original order.
- For each product you want to return, select either 'exchange' or 'refund'.
- For an exchange you'll need to provide a return reason and select the new size you'd like.
- For a refund you'll just be asked for your return reason.
- If you're returning items in more than one box, select the items that will fit in one box first, complete the steps below, then start the process again for the items in the second box.
- Once you've done this for all items you want to return, click continue.
- On the next page you'll be able to select the courier method for your return and generate your returns label.
- On the following page you'll be able to view and download your returns label/QR code, and this will also be emailed to your inbox.
- Print off your prepaid postage label and whack it on the front of the box / get ready to show the QR code on your phone at the Post Office so they can print the label for you.
- Reseal the box by peeling of the sticky strip, and drop your return off at your local post office. Please get proof of postage, and keep hold of this until you hear from us - this will help to avoid any ambiguity in case of loss or delay.
- Sit tight, and wait to hear from us!
- If you need your exchange in a hurry, we suggest you place a new order online and send back the original order for a refund.
- All exchanges are subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock at the time of the exchange being processed, a full refund will be issued instead.
- Refunds can only be issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
Article is closed for comments.