We'd rather you didn't - for your own sake, as it will make processing your returns slightly slower. But if you are going to, please email us at email@example.com to let us know what we can expect back from which orders in your parcel.
Articles in this section
- What is your Returns Policy?
- How do I return something to you?
- How long will my return take to process?
- What is your returns address?
- I no longer have my original packaging, what do I do?
- What do I do if I didn't receive a returns form?
- Can I return more than one order in the same parcel?
- Have you received my returned items yet?
- How do InPost returns work?
Please sign in to leave a comment.